Are you a digital marketer, want to write for us? Join the pool of excellent contributors at Digital Kirk digital marketing blog!
We’re always looking for creative and innovative digital marketing bloggers to become our contributor.
To become a contributor at Digital Kirk Digital Marketing Blog, just aim to bring our readers a fresh perspective.
How to Submit Your Articles?
To Write for Us, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Kirk has started accepting guest articles, and we invite Digital Marketing experts to share their stories, opinions, and voice with our audience.
Although we are very particular about what goes on our blog, we do read every guest post request we receive.
However, please do not send us any request without reading the guidelines because we would reject requests that do not adhere to our guidelines.
Important: We receive a lot of requests and our approval process is tedious. Please be patient with us because we take 5-10 business days to respond. If you do not get a response until 15 business days, you can use your article elsewhere. Please do not send follow up mails; they won’t help.
If you are looking for prompt publishing, Digital Kirk has a “Sponsored Guest Post” option. Unlike the regular guest post, a sponsored story gets published within 1-2 business days. However, it must still meet our guest post guidelines, and it would need approval from our editors.
We accept article in these categories:
- Digital Marketing – Digital Marketing, Advanced Trends, Guides, Tips, and Techniques, Digital Marketing Case Studies
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing
- SEO – Search Engine Optimization – Trends & Guidelines, Keyword Research & Competitive Analysis, SEO Tools, Techniques
- Advertising – Ad campaigns & Promotions,
- PPC – Pay-per-click, AdWords
- Online Branding
- Social Media Marketing (SMM, SMO)
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Affiliate Marketing
- Google Tools – Google Analytics, Webmaster Search Console, Google Algorithm Updates
- Content Marketing – Content creation, planning, copywriting tips
- Digital Marketing Case Studies
- Startup Marketing – Startup Entrepreneur Growth
- Influencer Marketing
- Growth Hacking
- Video Marketing (YouTube Marketing)
- E-commerce SEO and digital marketing
Formats: Expert opinion, List of the tips or tools, Trends, Infographics, E-books, In-depth Case studies, videos, best practices, hacks, etc.
[Guidelines – Must Follow] How you should pitch?
- Must have 1500+ words with 2-3 keywords optimized in the content.
- The subject line of your email – Contribution to SEM Updates – [Topic of your article]
- In the email tell us about yourself – 1 paragraph, your previous article links.
- Share the Google doc link of your guest pitch in the email. Do not attach the word document to the email.
- Must have a Featured image for the article.
- If you are using images, Facts, Stats from other sources, please provide credits link.
- Gravatar account is must
- Social media handle links – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn